Orthopaedic Bunion Corrector£1599 £15.99
The Orthopaedic Bunion Corrector allows the deviated toe to return to its natural position. It realigns the skeletal bones to a correct posture.
Three-point arch support evenly distributes pressure on three points: arch, heel and sole.
These three points are held properly to maintain the balance of the subtalar joint mobilization.
Prevents imbalance of the hips and muscles. It also corrects the knee and the bowed leg.
- BUNION CORRECTION: Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- PRESSURE DISTRUBUTING: The three-point arch support puts pressure on the arch, heel and sole of the foot. It maintains the balance of your subtalar joint movement.
- POSTURE CORRECTION: Straightens the hips and prevents muscular imbalance. Corrects the knee and bowed leg.
- REDUCES PAIN: caused by flat feet, plantar fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Ideal for people who stand all day and the elderly.
- FITS for all sizes.
The package includes:
- Pair of Orthopaedic Bunion Correctors
We strive to offer you the most innovative products on the market. We give you the guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will resolve your issue.
This is a limited time offer. Order yours while there’s time.
GET THEM BEFORE WE RUN OUT OF STOCK!