ARTICLE 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you make a purchase on our store, as part of our buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide us, such as your name, address and e-mail address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, which allows us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system you are using.
E-mail marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you e-mails about our store, new products and other updates.
ARTICLE 2 - CONSENTHow do you obtain my consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, check your credit card, place an order, schedule a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to the collection and use of your information for that purpose only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for any other reason, such as for marketing purposes, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or we will give you the opportunity to decline.How do I withdraw my consent?
If after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to our contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you may notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
ARTICLE 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell you our services and products.
Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in Shopify's general purpose application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
Payment: If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, in this case Shopify will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction information is retained for as long as necessary to complete your order. Once your order has been finalized, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways are PCI-DSS compliant, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The PCI-DSS requirements ensure the secure processing of credit card data by our store and its service providers.
ARTICLE 5 - SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
In general, the third party suppliers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
With respect to these suppliers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
You should keep in mind that some suppliers may be located or have facilities in a different jurisdiction than you or us. Therefore, if you decide to proceed with a transaction that requires the services of a third party supplier, your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that supplier is located or the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed through a payment gateway located in the United States, your information used to complete the transaction may be disclosed under United States law, including the Patriot Act.
Links: You may be prompted to leave our website by clicking on certain links on our site. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of these other sites and recommend that you carefully read their privacy policies.
ARTICLE 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misappropriated, accessed, disclosed, altered or inappropriately destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted through the use of the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all the requirements of the PCI-DSS standard and implement additional standards that are generally accepted by the industry.
Cookies: Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so that you can choose whether or not to allow them.
_session_id, a unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data retained, persists for 30 minutes since the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data retained, expires at midnight (depending on the location of the visitor) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
_secure_session_id, unique session identifier
storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
USE BY FLASHDISCOUNT
- Google : https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/
- ADEX : http://theadex.com/
- Aarki : http://corp.aarki.com/privacy
- AdLedge : https://adledge.com/data-privacy/
- AdMaxim : http://www.admaxim.com/admaxim-privacy-policy/
- AdTriba : https://privacy.adtriba.com/
- Adacado : https://www.adacado.com/privacy-policy-april-25-2018/
- Adara Media : https://adara.com/2018/04/10/adara-gdpr-faq/
- Adform : https://site.adform.com/uncategorized/product-and-services-privacy-policy/
- Adikteev : https://www.adikteev.com/eu/privacy/
- Adloox : http://adloox.com/disclaimer
- Adludio : https://www.adludio.com/terms-conditions/
- Admedo : https://www.admedo.com/privacy-policy
- Admetrics : https://admetrics.io/en/privacy_policy/
- Adobe Advertising Cloud : https://www.adobe.com/privacy/general-data-protection-regulation.html
- Adventori : https://www.adventori.com/fr/avec-nous/mentions-legales/
- Akamai : http://www.akamai.com/compliance/privacy
- Amazon : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909010
- Amobee : https://www.amobee.com/trust/privacy-guidelines
- Analights : https://analights.com/docs/analights-consent-to-the-processing-of-personal-data-en.pdf
- AppLovin Corp. : https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- AppNexus (Xandr) Inc : https://www.xandr.com/privacy/
- Arrivalist : https://www.arrivalist.com/privacy#gdpr
- AudienceProject : https://privacy.audienceproject.com/
- Aunica : https://aunica.com/privacy-policy/
- Avocet : http://avocet.io/privacy-portal
- BDSK Handels GmbH & Co. KG : https://www.xxxlutz.de/c/privacy
- Bannerflow : https://www.bannerflow.com/privacy
- Batch Media : https://theadex.com/privacy-opt-out/
- Beeswax : https://www.beeswax.com/privacy.html
- Betgenius : https://ssl.connextra.com/resources/Connextra/privacy-policy/index-v2.html
- Blismedia : https://blis.com/privacy/
- Bombora : http://bombora.com/privacy
- Booking.com : https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.en-gb.html
- C3 Metrics : https://c3metrics.com/privacy
- CUBED : http://cubed.ai/privacy-policy/gdpr/
- Cablato : https://cablato.com/privacy-policy/
- Celtra : https://www.celtra.com/privacy-policy/
- Centro : http://privacy.centro.net/
- Cint : https://www.cint.com/participant-privacy-notice/
- Clinch : https://clinch.co/pages/privacy.html
- Cloud Technologies : http://green.erne.co/assets/PolicyCT.pdf
- Cloudflare : https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Commanders Act : https://www.commandersact.com/en/privacy/
- Crimtan : https://crimtan.com/privacy-ctl/
- Criteo : https://www.criteo.com/privacy
- DENTSU : http://www.dentsu.co.jp/terms/data_policy.html
- DMA Institute : https://www.dma-institute.com/privacy-compliancy/
- DataXu : https://docs.roku.com/published/userprivacypolicy/en/gb
- Delta Projects : http://www.deltaprojects.com/data-collection-policy/
- Demandbase : https://www.demandbase.com/privacy-policy/
- Dentsu Aegis Network : http://www.dentsu.com/termsofuse/data_policy.html
- Digiseg : http://www.digiseg.io/GDPR/
- DoubleVerify : https://www.doubleverify.com/privacy/
- Dstillery : https://dstillery.com/privacy-policy/
- Dynata : https://www.opinionoutpost.co.uk/en-gb/policies/privacy
- EASYmedia : https://www.rvty.net/gdpr
- Effinity : https://www.effiliation.com/politique-confidentialite.html
- Ensighten : https://www.ensighten.com/privacy-policy/
- Epsilon : https://www.conversantmedia.eu/legal/privacy-policy
- Essens : https://essens.no/privacy-policy/
- Evidon : https://www.crownpeak.com/privacy
- Exactag :https://www.exactag.com/en/data-privacy
- Exponential : http://exponential.com/privacy/
- FUSIO BY S4M : http://www.s4m.io/privacy-policy/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Flashtalking : http://www.flashtalking.com/first-party-ad-serving/
- Fractional Media : https://www.fractionalmedia.com/privacy-policy
- GP One : http://www.gsi-one.org/templates/gsi/en/files/privacy_policy.pdf
- Gemius : https://www.gemius.com/cookie-policy.html
- GfK : https://sensic.net/
- GroupM : https://www.greenhousegroup.com/nl/privacy-statement
- Haensel AMS : https://haensel-ams.com/data-privacy/
- Havas Media France - DBi : https://www.havasgroup.com/data-protection-policy/
- IBM : https://www.ibm.com/customer-engagement/digital-marketing/gdpr
- IPONWEB : http://www.bidswitch.com/privacy-policy/
- Ignition One : https://www.ignitionone.com/privacy-policy/gdpr-subject-access-requests/
- Impact : https://impact.com/privacy-policy/
- Index Exchange : http://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/
- Infectious Media : https://impressiondesk.com/
- Innovid : http://www.innovid.com/privacy-policy
- Integral Ad Science : http://www.integralads.com/privacy-policy
- Interpublic Group : https://www.interpublic.com/privacy-notice
- Jivox : http://www.jivox.com/privacy/
- Kantar : https://www.kantarmedia.com/global/privacy-statement
- Kochava : https://www.kochava.com/support-privacy/
- LifeStreet : http://www.lifestreet.com/privacy
- Liftoff : https://liftoff.io/privacy-policy/
- LiveRamp : https://liveramp.com/service-privacy-policy/
- Localsensor : https://www.localsensor.com/privacy.html
- LoopMe : https://loopme.com/privacy/
- Lotame : https://www.lotame.com/about-lotame/privacy/
- MSI-ACI : http://site.msi-aci.com/Home/FlexTrackPrivacy
- Macromill group : https://www.metrixlab.com/privacy-statement/
- MainADV : http://www.mainad.com/privacy-policy
- Manage.com : https://www.manage.com/privacy-policy/
- Marketing Science Consulting Group, Inc. : http://mktsci.com/privacy_policy.htm
- MediaMath : http://www.mediamath.com/privacy-policy/
- Meetrics : https://www.meetrics.com/en/data-privacy/
- MindTake Research
- Mobitrans : http://www.mobitrans.net/privacy-policy/
- Mobpro : http://mobpro.com/privacy.html
- Moloco Ads : http://www.molocoads.com/private-policy.html
- NEORY GmbH : https://www.neory.com/privacy.html
- Nano Interactive : http://www.nanointeractive.com/privacy
- Navegg : https://www.navegg.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Neodata Group : https://www.neodatagroup.com/en/security-policy
- Netflix : http://www.netflix.com/google-3PAS-info
- Netquest : https://www.nicequest.com/us/privacy
- Neural.ONE : https://web.neural.one/privacy-policy/
- Neustar : https://www.home.neustar/privacy
- NextRoll, Inc. : https://www.nextroll.com/privacy
- Nielsen : https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/legal/privacy-statement/digital-measurement/
- OTTO : https://www.otto.de/shoppages/service/datenschutz
- Objective Partners : https://www.objectivepartners.com/cookie-policy-and-privacy-statement/
- Omnicom Media Group : https://www.omnicommediagroup.com/disclaimer.htm
- On Device Research : https://ondeviceresearch.com/GDPR
- OneTag : https://www.onetag.net/privacy/
- OpenX Technologies : https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Optomaton : http://optomaton.com/privacy.html
- Oracle Data Cloud : https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/marketing-cloud-data-cloud-privacy-policy.html
- PERMODO : http://permodo.com/de/privacy.html
- Pixalate : http://www.pixalate.com/privacypolicy/
- Platform161 : https://platform161.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/
- Protected Media : http://www.protected.media/privacy-policy/
- PubMatic : https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Publicis Media : https://www.publicismedia.de/datenschutz/
- PulsePoint : https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy
- Quantcast : https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/
- RTB House : https://www.rtbhouse.com/privacy-center/services-privacy-policy/
- Rackspace : http://www.rackspace.com/gdpr
- Rakuten Marketing : https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/
- Relay42 : https://relay42.com/privacy
- Remerge : http://remerge.io/privacy-policy.html
- Resolution Media : https://www.nonstoppartner.net
- Resonate : https://www.resonate.com/privacy-policy/
- RevJet : https://www.revjet.com/privacy
- Roq.ad : https://www.roq.ad/privacy-policy
- Rubicon Project : https://rubiconproject.com/rubicon-project-advertising-technology-privacy-policy/
- SFR : http://www.sfr.fr/securite-confidentialite.html
- STRÖER SSP GmbH : https://www.stroeer.de/fileadmin/de/Konvergenz_und_Konzepte/Daten_und_Technologien/Stroeer_SSP/Downloads/Datenschutz_Stroeer_SSP.pdf
- Salesforce DMP : https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- Scenestealer : https://scenestealer.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Scoota : https://www.scoota.com/privacy
- Seenthis : https://seenthis.co/privacy-notice-2018-04-18.pdf
- Semasio GmbH : https://www.semasio.com/privacy
- Sift Media : https://www.sift.co/privacy
- Simpli.fi : https://simpli.fi/simpli-fi-services-privacy-policy/
- Sizmek : https://www.sizmek.com/privacy-policy/
- Smaato : https://www.smaato.com/privacy/
- Smadex : http://smadex.com/end-user-privacy-policy/
- Smart : http://smartadserver.com/company/privacy-policy/
- Smartology : https://www.smartology.net/privacy-policy/
- Sojern : https://www.sojern.com/privacy/product-privacy-policy/
- Solocal : https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html
- Sovrn : https://www.sovrn.com/privacy-policy/
- SpotX : https://www.spotx.tv/privacy-policy/
- Spotad : http://www.spotad.co/privacy-policy/
- TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing : http://tacticrealtime.com/privacy/
- TEEMO : https://teemo.co/fr/confidentialite/
- TabMo : http://static.tabmo.io.s3.amazonaws.com/privacy-policy/index.html
- Taboola : https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy
- Teads : https://teads.tv/privacy-policy/
- The Trade Desk : https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy-policy
- Tradedoubler AB : http://www.tradedoubler.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Travel Data Collective : https://www.yieldr.com/privacy/
- TreSensa : http://tresensa.com/eu-privacy/index.html
- TripleLift : https://triplelift.com/privacy/
- TruEffect : https://trueffect.com/privacy-policy/
- TrustArc : https://www.trustarc.com/privacy-policy/
- UnrulyX : https://unruly.co/legal/gdpr/
- Verizon Media : https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/ie/en/verizonmedia/privacy/index.html
- Videology : https://videologygroup.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Virtual Minds : https://virtualminds.de/datenschutz/
- Vodafone GmbH : https://www.vodafone.de/unternehmen/datenschutz-privatsphaere.html
- Waystack : https://www.wayfair.com/customerservice/general_info.php#privacy
- Weborama : https://weborama.com/en/weborama-privacy-commitment/
- White Ops : https://www.whiteops.com/privacy
- Widespace : https://www.widespace.com/legal/privacy-policy-notice/
- Wizaly : https://www.wizaly.com/terms-of-use#privacy-policy
- ZMS : https://zms.zalando.com/#
- advanced STORE GmbH : https://www.ad4mat.com/en/privacy/
- advolution.control : http://advolution.de/privacy.php
- affilinet : https://www.affili.net/uk/footeritem/privacy-policy
- comScore : https://www.comscore.com/About-comScore/Privacy-Policy
- eBay : https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-privacy-notice-privacy-policy?id=4260#section12
- ebuilders : https://www.mediamonks.com/privacy-notice
- emetriq : https://www.emetriq.com/datenschutz/
- gskinner : https://createjs.com/legal/privacy.html
- hurra.com : http://www.hurra.com/impressum
- intelliAd : https://www.intelliad.de/datenschutz
- numberly : https://numberly.com/en/privacy/
- travel audience – An Amadeus Company : https://travelaudience.com/product-privacy-policy/
- usemax (Emego GmbH) : http://www.usemax.de/?l=privacy
PERSONALISE COOKIE PREFERENCES
Accept all cookiesSave custom preferences
Operational cookies are used to provide our services to you and cannot be disabled for these purposes.
Customize advertising cookies
ARTICLE 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any minor in your care to use this website.
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
Other use of personal data
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name, and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with an office in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above."
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or if you simply wish to have more information, contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or by mail at CPM Consulting FZLLC - Al Jazeera Al Hamra - Ras Al Khaimah - UAE
[Re: Privacy Standards Officer]