Easy Melt Welding Rods£1699 £16.99
This is the easiest way to weld aluminum parts. No expensive equipment is required. All you need is a propane torch and some welding rods.
No flux or fumes are required (however, you can use a flux if you think it suits the job your working on). These solder rods form a strong joint, stronger than the parent metal. They can join thin and thick parts. Their corrosion resistance is excellent. They create little or no distortion to the parent material.
- Clean the area that will be welded thoroughly. To do this, brush the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then heat the area that will be welded evenly.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until it begins to melt.
- Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it may become brittle. If you accidentally melt the rod directly, the solder will easily break. Remember that melting the rod directly is the wrong way to go. It will make brittle welds.
- These welding rods are special rods made of high-quality aluminum alloy. They are used to weld/solder mainly aluminum and aluminum alloys. They can also be used to braze any other non-ferrous material, except stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation pipes, engine blocks, transmission housings, etc.
Intended for minor repairs. For any repair that may compromise your safety, we recommend that you completely replace your parts rather than repair them.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Melting point: about 650°.
- Application: Welding/soldering of aluminum and aluminum alloys
- No off-gassing or toxins, no lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize distortion of the base material during welding.
- Length: 330 mm
- Diameter: 1.6 mm
10 welding rods
We strive to offer you the most innovative products on the market. We give you the guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will make sure to solve your problem.
This is a limited-time offer. Order yours while there's still time.
GET IT BEFORE IT RUNS OUT OF STOCK!