Acupressure Mat£3049 £30.49
- Green Mat + Free Pillow
- Purple Mat + Free Pillow
- Blue Mat + Free Pillow
START THE METAMORPHOSIS NOW!
Order your mat now and start your acupressure sessions without delay!
- Activates the secretion of endorphins and relieves pain.
- Relaxes the back muscles and the whole nervous system.
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Acts on lumbar and cervical stiffness caused by heavy and repetitive tasks or also by everyday life. It is also beneficial for sciatica, herniated discs, cervical pain, lumbago as well as all back pain.
- Effective on osteoarthritis, tendonitis and sprains, stress, vital energy, sleep, mood, fibromyalgia and depression.
- Helps you feel better when you have migraines, hot flashes, menstrual pain, arthritis, water retention, detoxification and loss of appetite.
- Increases endorphin levels and helps the lymphatic and immune systems function properly.
- Regulates, soothes and stimulates the nervous system.
- Helps to find sleep and to sleep well.
- Anti-inflammatory effects.
- Positive effects on concentration and mental clarity.
- The body is healthier and able to regulate itself.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Equipped with a large number of "flowers" made of hard material, this mat acts on the areas of the body that are hurting.
This way, it stimulates your blood circulation in these areas, allowing your body to defend itself and heal itself in these specific spots.
Are you ready to give it a try?
Originating from traditional Chinese medicine, acupressure is a massage method that uses pressure on specific points on the body, known as acupuncture points. Pressure on these areas, which are connected to our meridians, helps to rebalance and stimulate the circulation of energy throughout our body. Acupressure is useful for reducing tension and the impacts of stress. It also helps to combat anxiety and fatigue in order to achieve a good night's restorative sleep.
HOW IS THE ACUPRESSURE MAT USED?
It is advisable to opt for sessions between 15 and 45 minutes long, once or twice a day, depending on your wishes as well as your body needs. It is preferable to do your acupressure sessions in the morning when you wake up or in the evening before going to sleep. It is best to avoid mealtimes and choose a place without distraction or disturbance. This is YOUR time.
Concentrate on the areas that are hurting you the most. For example, it is possible to stay on your back for the entire session. You can also choose to alternate between different areas of the body: calves, shoulders, neck and back. You will feel the benefits after the first fifteen minutes. ☯️
As for the relief of the targeted area, it can quickly be felt as well, but it depends on the level of imbalance suffered daily.
If you have moles, it is best to protect them from the small nubs.
WHEN TO USE IT?
You can use it at any time of the day but you will soon notice that this acupressure mat is much more effective in the morning and at bedtime.
In the morning you will be in a better mood for the rest of the day! ☀️
In the evening, you will be relaxed and will find it easier to get to sleep.
WHERE TO USE IT?
You can use this acupressure mat wherever you want, on the floor, in your bed or even at a desk.
You can even choose to sit on your sofa with the mat and relax while watching a movie or something else.
Note that it is more effective to use it in direct contact with the skin. However, to get started and feel more comfortable, you can start dressed. You'll see, you'll soon get used to using it!
- Mattress size: 67 cm x 42 cm
- Cushion size: 37 cm x 15 cm